The Science Behind Your Smile



"I like smiling! It's my favorite!" ~Elf

I couldn't agree more.  I've always liked smiling, even as a youngster...and even before I knew how good it could be for you!
 
It doesn't take rocket science to figure out that smiling makes you feel better.  But, there is some science behind the smile. It doesn't just make you feel better, it makes you live longer, might predict your marital happiness and longevity and MORE!  A whole host of benefits occur when you flash your pearly whites. 

So, when I came across this one TED talk via Dr. Lynne Kenney today, I knew I had to share it with you all.  It pretty much says in a nutshell all you need to know about smiling.  Yup, it's a veritable owner's manual when it comes to the smile.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!  I'd love to know what you think!


Ron Gutman: The Hidden Power of Smiling

See, wasn't that about the best 7 minutes you spent today?  Now, get out there and SMILE! =)




Comments

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...