Calming the Angry Child



If you happen to be in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area for the Michigan Associaiton for the Education of Young Children's 2012 Conference, I hope you will drop by and see Louise Sattler, of Signing Families, and me.  We will be presenting an engaging workshop about calming the angry child.  Louise is one of my BFFs on twitter/facebook and 411 Voices, and we finally get to meet each other for this one-time only training!  Laugh and learn in this unprecedented event!

It will be a workshop event unlike any other you have been part of! 

If you are unable to join us, be sure to check out Kidlution's resources in our Anger Toolbox for Kids!

Articles that help kids deal with feelings:









Comments

naomi said…
Good luck with the conference. I am sure you will rock!
Thanks, Naomi! It will be great fun! Great shop you have at "When I Was a Kid"!

Wendy =)

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...