For the Love of Lavender



Lavender has been used through the ages to soothe a variety of ills.  
Lavender is known for it's therapeutic properties 
and can help with such things as:

 digestion
 relaxation
insomnia
 stress reduction
 pain relief
    and MORE!  

See more of the amazing benefits at organicfacts.org.
Check out the infographic they created, 
which gives you a quick overview what lavender can do.


And without further ado, here are some 
great lavender options to kick up
your lavender experience a notch:


Lavender Booties ...may be warmed in the microwave for chilly nights, or put in the freezer to minimize inflammation.  Versatile.  Comforting.  Just what the doctor ordered!




Lavender Oil for a scented bath, or make your own bath salts.
See our simple, four ingredient recipe HERE!




Tao of Tea Lavender Tea - Organic Herbal, Pure Leaf Tea



Lavender Heat Wrap ... like a little slice of heaven!







Deep Steep Lavender Chamomile Bubble Bath



There's even a Lavender Cookbook - Who knew?

It's amazing the number of things with which lavender can help. 

Have you used lavender before?

What's your favorite way to use it?

Share in the comments below, we'd love to hear...and feel free to link
to your favorite post on lavender!






Comments

Glenyth said…
I like to drip a couple of drops of lavender oil on the dust bag in the vacuum cleaner before I vacuum. It leaves a lovely calming fragrance right throughout the house.Because we have a dog, it also means you don't have any doggy smells that vacuuming seems to stir up.
Glenyth said…
I use lavender oil to remove the sticky residue from labels. I don't like the smell of eucalyptus so one day tried lavender oil and it worked just as well and left the house smelling lovely.
When I got some tar marks on the car from road works, I decided to try lavender oil on that too. Just a little on a cloth and the marks were gone. I then washed it off with soapy water to make sure it didn't hurt the duco. The garage smelt wonderful and a job I dislike became less of a chore.
Glenyth,

What a wonderful idea! I cannot wait to try that! Thanks so much for sharing!

Wendy =)
Wow, you are two for two today! Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas with us!

Wendy =)
MommyLoves2Talk said…
I add a few drops to a quart of vinegar which is my version of "fabric softener"! Towels fresh from washer, into the dryer, next to my bath -
How wonderful! I'm sitting here and the only word that keeps coming to my mind is, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Thanks for taking the time to share!

Wendy =)

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...