Your Bliss List, a Parenting Essential



Parenting.  The toughest job in the world.  There is no question.  Recently, I was asked by Dr. Q to write a guest post blog on self-care.  Of course, I jumped at the chance!  The post had to do with putting your own oxygen mask on.  Part of that equation includes doing something every day that brings you joy.  Yep!  Every. Day. 

No slackers allowed.

So, what is it that makes you sing?  What makes you feel alive and content and satisfied?

When my kids were younger, it meant getting up at 5 a.m. (and trust me, I am not a morning person) to get some uninterrupted time to read!  I can vizualize myself curled up on one corner of the couch, java in hand and soaking in the written word without anybody asking anything of me...for exactly one half hour.  It was sheer nirvana.  I remember it like it was yesterday.

Need some place to brainstorm and jot down some ideas? 

I'm glad you asked!  Simply print out "Your Bliss List" and be on your way to a happier tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...