Help Kids Eat More Whole Foods with #KidsEatClean

Image courtesy of Dr. Lynne Kenney

Clean Eating for Kids

If there's one thing I learned as a mom and as a consultant to early childhood education programs, it's that how you present something has a huge impact on how it's received. Really, isn't that a universal law that applies to just about everything? From the playroom to the boardroom? I sure think it is! 

It's certainly true when it comes to encouraging kiddos to eat their veggies. The voice of my good friend, Lisa, echoes in my head, as I think back to her asking her kids, "Want some crispy, crunchy cucumber slices?" Oh, no...these were not your average cucumber slices! No! They were "crispy, crunchy" ones and they were served up on a platter after being cut with a cool little rippled cutter.

 
A fun platter brightens things up and turns veggie eating into a veggie eating party!
The crinkle cutter makes quick work for you, fun eating for kids!

Here's another neato idea my pal and co-author of BLOOM, Dr. Lynne Kenney, dreamed up with Tosca Reno:

For 14 days, Dr. Lynne KenneyTosca RenoAmie ValponeEA Stewart, Christy Wilson,Sally Kuzemchak and I will be sharing recipes, grocery lists and more to help parents and teachers encourage kids to eat whole real food. Feel free to share all this content with your PTO, school, clinic and more. The hashtag to follow online is #KidsEatClean.

Click here to continue reading...



I don't know about you, but this little graphic has me 
hankering for a big bowl of crunchy broccoli! 

Be sure to check out the full post HERE over on Dr. Lynne Kenney's blog!



Comments

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...